Reviews (4,129)my orders always arrived well packaged and in good shape. thebooknerd is an amazing seller! I will continue buying from her when I can! Came super fast and well packaged. One of my favorite book sellers on WN. Lovely books 📚 and OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE. AWESOME Host 💕 🫶 TYSM for everything ❤️ 💖 💕.. OUTSTANDING! OUTSTANDING! I highly recommend. Tysm 🥰💕❤️🙏 Always fun and delightful experience in the Show 🥰 Always providing the very best and Outstanding Host and customer service.. Tysm ☺️ 🥰 🙏💕 so nice getting book boxes from my favorite seller! Wonderful seller, with a vast variety of books! I find so many hidden gems in her shows. Thank you! very very lovely host thank you for my purchase 🖤 Great condition. Thank you. Thanks Jenny! See you at the next show! Always shipped with love! Thank you so much. My daughter can’t wait to read it 🩷 she’s only 7 but fell in love with the movie charlottes web. So I’m really happy to read this with her! book came in excellent condition great book couldn't be happier I am very well pleased 😀 so nice to get beautiful books from you again Thanks Jenny! See you at the next show! fast about shipping and books in great condition. Got here safely and well packaged. TheBookNerd is one of my favorite WN sellers.