Reviews (8,877)Tysm for my bottega zippy card holder! It’s great and exactly as described during the show. Love the quality and how it goes with everything. I love it! I love my Chanel brooch great seller Our favorite boujee boys never disappoint! The show is always so much fun, the vibes are great, and the laughs never stop! Always a good time and always a good package delivery. Love you guys! Love, love, love, love, love, love everything I get from from these guys! Seriously, some of the best items from these guys! If you’re not shopping with them, you’re missing out Thank you for some beautiful pieces! I love them all! Best packaging! absolutely STUNNING!! BEAUTIFUL! even the packaging was perfect.. i loveeee it!!! thank you so much!! Always happy with my items!!! Thank you so much!! And thank you for the chocolates💕💕💕💕 Thanks for another lovely package!! It's like Christmas every time!! See you at the next show!! 🥰 Amazing and honest seller Happy with my purchase. Love it! And thanks for the luggage tag! I’m obsessed with the Dior choker, it’s beautiful 🤩. Very nice bag. Thank you! And thank you for the fast shipping. Love my purchase-really unique finds thank you! Made this order super special by including a beautifully wrapped COA and protected my wallet very well
Stellar seller would by from again My husband and I have been purchasing from TBC for a while now, and every single experience has been exceptional. The quality is outstanding and even better in person. What really sets them apart is how they treat their customers — they're professional, responsive, and genuinely care about making sure you're happy with your purchase. If you're looking for a seller you can trust with luxury brands, look no further. They've earned their Premier Shop status and gold wreath for a reason, and we'll definitely keep coming back. Highly recommend to anyone looking for high-end quality, service, and a seller who truly takes care of their customers! The whole set is perfect! 😍 The best packaging ever!! Such care and consideration is taken for each item and I got banana chips. That should count for an extra star. The items themselves are as described if not in better condition and the COA on non-auction items are so reassuring when there are so many fakes out there. Thanks Mark and Jan.