Reviews (213)Can’t wait to use the mask. Thanks for the givvy! Re lived Curel instead of Dove and the push pump is broke and does not work. The Avida was a great deal. Great seller great price shoes were perfect I LOVE THIS PAGE!!!! The deals are chef’s kiss! First time stopping by the brandedfinds and got some deals on beauty items! They ship promptly and with care! I recommend this seller! 🤩💞🤩 I get that givvys are free and i usually dont complain about what i receive i always give 5 stars just for doing givvys but I won two of them while watching the live and I received ONE SINGULAR band aid not even a sticker or sample I would have been happy with a thank you note but one band aid is ridiculous! Awesome seller. I love his vibes. Will definitely be shopping with him more. So good thank you for the giveaway
Thank you so much for the giveaway wow that delivery was fast. thank you very much. can't wait to try it. my products were packed well and arrived on time. I will purchase again Great deals! The seller was quick to reply to my support message and offered a quick and speedy resolution! Fun show, great deals and quick customer support!! Thank you so much! Perfect packaging and good size quality