Reviews (14,377)Im so disappointed I was playing for a gram of gold. Received my package today and i learn that what i got was metal mix with gold to weigh a gram. Not happy at all, I was lead to believe that i was getting a gram of gold. So i didn’t win a gram of gold I won .037 of a gram of gold. Very misleading. I wont be donating to this outfit anymore. Received my giveaway dime super fast. It’s in mint condition. Their shows are awesome to watch. They’re fun and entertaining. I watch them at least 4 days a week, and each show has been fun. They have some awesome products and they have great prices. Their shipping is fast and affordable. I highly recommend sellers and products to everyone. Thank you.. much appreciated I think the buffalo / Indian head coins are cool coins have like 5 of them Great seller, received dime quickly and in good condition. Thank you! Great seller, received silver quickly and in good condition. Thank you! thank you. love the coin. im Canadian but I like trump. coin is cool. fast shipping, got a good deal. 5 stars thank you for the giveaway was on time an added it to my buffalo set thanks