Reviews (106)Always a great time and cards carefully packaged. Thank you as always.Thank you as always my friend! Great streamer and great guy, would check him out if you have the chance! Awesome seller, BlueWiz loves TheCap’s streams!Thank you for all your help and support! I really enjoyed hanging out. Thank you. Thank you for hanging out, and know you are always welcome at my shows! Thank you sirYour welcome! I appreciate you as always! Always packages very well!I appreciate you and all your help! Cards came well packaged! Arrived on time and undamaged. Thank you for the great show! I love this show! Cap is an awesome host and has really good games! Definitely recommend! Fast shipping and great products!Thank you for your support in my show! always great cards and a great host!I really appreciate you coming in and checking out my shows! Stop in anytime! great purchase! awesome show and host! Always a great time with TheCap! Cards were received quickly and undamaged, nicely packaged. Cards were carefully packaged. Everything was received on time and undamaged. Thank you sir.Thank you, I appreciate your valuable contributions to my shows! awesome host and great packagingThank you for the great review! Look forward to putting on more shows for you to come and join! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you for great review! Come back and check us out again! Thank you for the bangers! 🙏🏽Thank you for great review! Come back and check us out again! Great packaging!Thank you John for coming out to all the shows! Everything came packaged very well!Thank you John for coming out to all the shows! Awesome deals!!! Awesome hits!!Thanks for all your support Krys! Ships quick Thanks for your continued support brother! Caps the man !!!!Thanks for your continued support brother! The best!I appreciate all the help and support!