Reviews (19,862)Another group of nice cards. Thanks you again!!! great packaging and on time delivery. Arrived on time Thank you again Appreciate it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Well packaged. Fast shipping. A+ seller… Great seller! Thank you! Shipped fast and packaged well! Awesome" was a nice Drake Maye numbered card and slab . great price an shipping was great . Thanks for everything 💖⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥thanks again appreciate you guys all products came in perfect shape i got a high dollar auto numbered card out of the packs I bought at a very reasonable price I was ever so lucky to win an Uptown Sports Card during the show!! It’s my first one ever and just wanted to thank you again!! the tape was already peeled back it said void when I peeled it back Hands Down the GOAT of The South 🏆🔥
✅ quality sports cards
✅ clearly label each auction #
✅ packed with EXTRA care 📦
✅ order arrived accurate and on point 🎯
✅ all the manufactured sealed boxes arrived in perfect flawless condition
✅ PROFESSIONAL from start to finish
✅ offers insane deals
✅ LIVE stream was 🔥🔥🔥
Absolutely, a FIVE STAR seller that I HIGHLY RECOMMEND and will definitely continue to support!
The whole experience is TOP TIER! 🏆🔥 Item as described. Fast shipping and packaged well. A+seller!! Complete bummer I want Brady number 10 for 10 bucks. They kept saying they were gonna return it and ship it but never did. 🥺 received my fat pack thanks the cards look really cool. and they got here way quicker than it said they would. 10/10 recommend