Reviews (2,237)Everything was spot on apart from Royal mail delivering a day later that planned. Will definitely be buying from you again Excellent service, thank you Super quick delivery and cards arrived in perfect condition. Thank you! Beautiful cards, thank you! I would suggest adding photo to proof of sent/delivery as service improvement. Still 5 start service Great stream, very quick postage. Thank you. just as described, fast delivery thank you Great cards. Shipped next day and arrived quickly. Thank you
Seller accidentally ran a gamestop promo Gengar before they meant to, I didn't realise til I looked back at my video receipt as I was watching on mute at the time. Managed to win the auction at a great price and the seller honoured the auction win, which I'm very grateful for. A lot of bad sellers will cancel orders when mistakes are made, but this showed some good character and I will definitely return. I stayed and bought some more cards during the stream itself so it wasn't just a grab a bargain and run away. All showed up as expected and in good time! item sent quickly, love the cards thank you All great cards at great prices :) Carefully wrapped, quick delivery Great Cards, Packaged well! Great Host!