Reviews (75)All around excellent experience with the cardking10. Cards arrived fast and well protected. I will be buying from this seller again. Has everything I want and more and really chill cool person to buy from plus shipping is on point A+++++ Seller! Fast shipping and great product!!’ Great seller. Well packaged. Highly recommend Had everything I wanted and really kind and straightforward I like that but also helps you out to find exactly what you want Thanks for easy purchase! Arrived in perfect condition cards arrived a week ago so idk what, whatnot is thinking. great guys safely packed and a great stream cards were in great condition .great experience. quick shipping. will be buying from them again. All cards received; looked good. Thanks so much !!! Awesome card Seller took my request for some Jayden Daniels cards in the stream. Cards were shipped in a timely manner and arrived in great shape. Seller even wrote a personal thank you note. I’m very happy with my purchases! Very Professional shipping services
Cool guy overall Cards arrived in perfect condition
Happy with the secured shipping. Cards came in toploaders and team bags. Will be joining this stream more often! My cards arrived in amazing condition and in top loaders. Great customer service!