Reviews (2,614)For the price of these spots, I would expect at least an optic pack not a Score a treat!!!! It’s nice to get a little value, it’s insulting to get a score a treat pack in my opinion. 315 thank you for the feedback. We will continue to improve and try to make the best possible outcome for the customer. We do have some of the cheapest spots on the app where you can hit a four figure card for $20. We’re sorry to hear you missed and are unhappy with the purchase. Fast shipping 📦 great packaging, and quality cards every time 🔥 A+ seller, would buy again ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A great place to hang out and get deals!! 5+ 🌟 Boomer thank you for the review and support! See you in the lobby! Wasn’t as fast I would’ve liked but amazingly packaged and great conditionClark we are sorry to hear that! We did ship out next day we apologize for the delays on usps side Thank you for the box. First box I have ever opened. Haven’t opened cards in over 20 years. Decided to get back into it and just drew a 10/25 Matthew Stafford. Thank you Wow great pull Congrats!!! 🎉 some of the cleanest cards I have received. Thanks! AWESOME CREW AWESOME SHOW FAST SHIPPING AND AFFORDABLE DEALS WOULD ABSOLUTELY CONTINUE TO SHOP HERE IF YOU WANT 🔥🔥🔥CARDS DEFINITELY CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE Couldn’t do it without you!! See you in the lobby!! a+++ quick shipping good people good cards good quality good shit God bless Appreciate the nfl topps blaster box, thank you One of the best! Thanks for the deal!Thank you for spending your time in the lobby! Great show and host buddy, Cards came just as purchased on screen and Fast Shipping! comes so correct every single time....big additions to my indy pc 💯🔥🔥 The whole thing is great!!!! Cases and all perfect .. fast delivery , buying from you guys again
this is my favorite person on whatnot he always runs great cards. me and my dad watch him whenever he is live have all of his shows book marked. love the jyhmir that came inCouldn’t do it without the fam! Thank you singles!!! Thank you so much, I appreciate you guys. Always love the show y’all put on. For sure top in my top 5 on this app. great card's, fast and secure shipping probably one of the weirdest combos I've gotten from card Lobby but I like it, it's perfect for reselling so thank you for being the card Lobby and my number one home for singles (and apparently repacks Soon 😉)Couldn’t do it without you dream!! See you in the lobby!