Reviews (354)Great streamer fast shipping fire cards Great seller. Repeat customer. Best singles on whatnot!🔥
Amazing show!💥
An even better person! 🙏
ITS A MUST SEE 👀 SHOW!🔥💥😎👁️ Was very nice about a cancellation and was a great seller. 10/10 experience. 10/10 best seller on the app. deals all stream Great transactions. Appreciated my business….first time buyer This seller is great. I am a frequent watcher and purchaser. 10 stars if I could fast shipping and protection guarantee Thanks for being a part of the show 🙌🏻 This seller is one of the best I have dealt with on what it or other platform. Runs a good show. Mails quickly. Packaged very well. A five star seller. And frequent customer. My man 🫱🏻🫲🏼 thank you so much for the kind words Got my order and added to my P.C Very good breaker! BEST PACKAGING!
MOST REASONABLE SELLER!
MOST OF ALL HE IS FOR THE HOBBY! 🔥 Bang Bang! Only the best for the best Thank you on the givvy great show great cards come find good value on great cards deals n steals I definitely recommend to anyone Cards where in great shape and package very well,, great pricing pleasure doing business will be back.
10/10 would recommend Congrats on the buyers giveaway!! Great cards, really fun show! Thanks for the cards and awesome packaging and shipping! Will definitely be back Great cards!! Packaged well and shipped quickly!! Thanks!!!