Reviews (122)Just the wallet I needed! Great Givvy! I enjoyed your show especially the duck game. I have to come back and play again. I love my cute prizes and my new bags. Thank you so much. Thanks so much for the givvy💗💗💗 Fast shipping, Very nice host, love the extra welcoming gift very sweet 🫶 packaged very nicely as well. Will buy again Ty ♥️
Everyone please follow and bookmark her shows she is awesome🙌
Fast shipper packages excellent to make sure you get your items and excellent condition love everything!!!! 🥰🥰🥰 will be coming back!! ty 🙏🏼😊 Ty❤️🫶always love items, fast shipping and perfect packaging. I love everything I got, including the giveaways! Thank you so much! ❤️ loved everything arrived quickly carefully packed. first time in show had a fun time and will definitely be back. bookmark and follow you don't want tonmiss a show with this amazing seller. tysm everything as expected🫶🫶 Cute bag charms. Very fast shipping. Thank you! 🩷 beautiful bag! thank you!! Sweetest seller! My bag came in amazing condition and very fast! I was even given some little goodies! Definitely will be purchasing again! 💕
Ty❤️love shopping with you. Thank you so much for the keychain and bag.. My kids absolutely love it!! 😊 ❤️❤️ AMAZING seller! So kind and generous! Awesome products! Will definitely return!! Little cute change purse was dry rotted and cracked I still love your product but the givie is a bad sign for someone who hasn’t bought what you sell Love the bag charm!! Thank you so very much