Reviews (2,452)Great communication, item described accurately, super fast shipping, The unboxing alone was worth the price of admission. highly recommend seller 💯 Thank you so so much I love them What a FANTASTIC spalted silver maple bowl!! 17"!! Another special piece to add to my home. Thanks Mel & Mo!! Always love everything I buy! Love everything, thank you More beautiful items from Mel!! This package had a fantastic antique cranberry glass vase and a raku pottery trivet! Both special and at awesome prices!! I love, love, love this pretty set! And I love the seller, too! Thank you, Mel! It was like Christmas morning here today! 💕💕 Mel is the best! Love all my goodies! Arrived on time , packaged wellThank you so much for the review. I’m glad everything arrived safely and in a timely manner. Thank you for your purchase and we hope to see you again soon 🌸 adorable just as Mel is!!!Awe shucks 🤗..I just adore you sweet friend..thank you for many many years of loyal support. That means everything to us 🌸 Happy overall but a little pricey but hey I bidI’m ever so sorry that you felt paying $10 for two items valued at almost $80 was too much. Perhaps a dollar start , non antique seller on this vast apt could better suit your needs. Or perhaps don’t buy things that you feel are overpriced in order to leave such a stupid review. Welcome to whatnot !!! Enjoy your items ma’am.. everyone check out her shows for great deals 🥴 Love everything! Thanks for the Givvy!! As always, everything was packaged well for shipment and was just as described. 😊It’s always fun to hang out in your shows! 🤩I love having you in my shows friend 🤗🤗. Glad you liked your items.. I’m still obsessed with the #1 production bear. Such a cool grab. See you soon 🫶🌸 Perfect for a projectYAY !!! glad you have a project to do.. always a great time creating something new Love the necklace. Mel has amazing vintage jewelry.It helps you have impeccable taste my dear 🌸🌸 Mel is such an awesome and knowledgeable seller from antiques, collectibles and more! She is funny with jokes and shows are very entertaining. She is very sincere and cares about the quality of items she offers. Hubby Mo does an awesome job at quickly packing the orders to ensure safety. This sellers shows are truly a treasure hunt and you just never know what new treasure you will see or find. Looking for something interesting or unique check here. Come for the treasures, stay for the laughs. Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review friend. It’s been so fun spreading beautiful things to beautiful people, like yourself 🫶🌸 Absolutely one of the finest sellers on WN. All the glass arrived in perfect condition and is more beautiful in person. Mel always delivers the finest antiques and I will be back for more !Thank you Sharon. You’re review is do kind and I appreciate it very much. 🌸 So adorable. Always love what Mel has to offer at great prices. Wonderful seller.