Reviews (70)Roll said teens though 50s. Contents 1 teen and the rest 40s and 50s very nice. I'll order again. thank you Thank you for all the great deals. Pennies,nickels and dimes. fast shipping, Awesome coins, well packaged. Will def see another show.!!!! Very nice fast shipping highly recommended thank you 💯💯💯💯💯 Well packaged and enjoyed the bonus first time buyer smiley gifts in my package :) :) fast shipping and was exactly what I wanted. thanks Wonderful show! Great interaction and communication. I’m new to coins and learned a lot of the Seller! Well spoken, clean coins 🪙 I was and am super impressed and will be anxiously awaiting the next show! Thank you so much for helping start a new hobby! Didn't realize how many I got. Fast shipping and good pricing will have me coming back. Thank you. Nice packaging and Thankyou for the copper patch sticker!👍 Four mintages of Wheat pennies in 2 full tubes. If you're going to sell sorted waste, just say so. Disappointed little ones at the sorting table today. I am hapoy with this package. It arrived exactly as ordered and the coins were securely packaged. All of the coins were in stapled flips and some were a set meaning certain dates had three mintages (P D S). I will buy again from "CopperPatch". Awesome deals, Great variety and a well run show. THANKS!! everything is good and fast Coins were exactly as described. 🔥 great show great deals ty 🔥