Reviews (85)The best as always!!!! Thank you babe! Thank you for the givvyy 🩷🩷 Thank you for the givvyyy 🩷🩷 Great seller , loved all my items I got tysm!! we loved all of our items..def will shop again!! If you're looking for a great show with a great host, looking no further she is the one. Veterinarian by day superstar host by night.
This girl makes me laugh. She is so sweet and so funny. With extremely fast shipping. quality pieces, everything as described on live! An amazing seller, all must come and meet ✨✨! Your inventory is SOOOOO good and cute! I love everything I got from you. My mom is obsessed with her chicken reusable bag! She raises chickens and spoils them and said this bag was icing to her obsession. I thoroughly enjoy modding for you- you have such a fun personality and you deserve all the follows, buyers, and success girl! As always, FABULOUS!!! Everything is just as described and the bowl I bought is beyond beautiful!! I bought it for me but I think my mother in law would love it as a Christmas gift. 1000% recommend this seller. Even if you can't afford to buy right now just tune in to the show for the high energy and wholesome and genuine love from the host!! Lil cute stickersssss 💞💞💞 If you’re not shopping with Krista, you’re seriously living under a rock! 😂 She’s newer and definitely on the rise, but you’d never know it from watching her shows. She’s so natural, welcoming, and fun, and her shop is full of cute, practical, and affordable finds! I’ve genuinely loved everything I’ve gotten from you—from the bags and stationery items to the cozy blankets and all the fun giveaways! 💕 You have such a great variety, and I always enjoy stopping by your shows! 🥰 Oh my goodness! I love it all!! So good! My puppy loves his new collar. Thank you!