Reviews (129)They are well packaged, clean and beautiful clothes . I always love Laura’s show! You are the best!!! Such a great deals!! Thank you so much!!! Love everything. I bought a couple of times and will definitely buy again. Thank you for the beautiful pieces! I won a giveaway and received a pack of wild flower seeds. I can't wait to plant them! Thank you so much! 🩷🩷🩷 Everything is in perfect condition. Packaged was so neat and organized. I love everything! Laura you are the best! I can’t wait to shop for more! ❤️💝 thank you! Thank you Laura!! Wonderful seller with great items! Very Fun Shopping & Host Is Fun and Sweet! Every Item Was Perfectly Described & My Package Was Wonderfully & Thoughtfully Wrapped/Packed. Everything came in well packaged and i love them all ty ❤️ Amazing Finds & Fast Delivery! Love Everything I Got🫶 Love all of the jewelry!!! 🥰 amazing items! packaged great!! thank you! They are all pretty and well packed!😱 100% recommended! What a good deal!❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank you Laura!🥰 I loved my givvy!!!🥰😘 The bra I purchased came better than expected and also came with an extra hoodie that I’m so grateful for 💛 excellent seller and quality pieces! I will definitely buy from them again 🫶😊 very pretty braclet thanks so much Sorry, just curious for the 4 star review on a free item? Absolutely my favorite package to open to date! Loved all of the jewelry, it was all so pretty 😍 Thank you again, I look forward to your next jewelry show!!! Ty for the sticker givey ❤️