Reviews (554)Beautiful pieces thank you!! Arrived quickly and are adorable! These were my Mom & MIL’s pattern back in the day, great birthday card additions, TY! Thank you! I didn’t realize that we live close to one another! I’m in Charlottesville.
Beautiful plate and packaged so well! Amazing as always. Lived my items. The mirror may be my favorite by far. The bubble glass is so good too. Thank you so much. And packed very well Great seller, awesome packaging! Thank you! Love this piece so much! Thanks again! Always top notch packaging and shipping. I love everything ❤️ Thanks!!!! My pretty Agin bottle was perfectly packed and arrived in great condition! 🌼 HONESTLY ONE OF THE BEST SELLERS EVER Love my plate and the ice bucket is so good. Thank you so much. Everything was packed exceptionally well. Gracious host, great prices, safe packaging and fast shipping. Thank you so much. I love my items they are even better than i thought ! thank you! Cute tiny book 📕 for my Givy! Straight to my mini shelf. 😊 tks Super happy with my purchase Excellent wrapping and great shipping. I am OBSESSED with my items!! Always love your shows 🥰 thank you so much! I love all of my Dandy Creatures!!!!?? Great items even better seller!!!!