Reviews (48)Loved my purchases and the packing was impeccable and very much appreciated Fast shipping, well packaged, good seller. Thanks! Love this special plate! Arrived in great condition! Thank you for the thoughtful packaging! I love my item! Im so glad you love them! I always say, my packaging may not be pretty, but the items are so I wrap for safety! The USPS took this package on an adventure and it still arrived with my beautiful pieces intact!! Thank you so much for taking the care and ensuring they arrived safely!!oh my goodness! I'm so thankful you got them safely! those are very special plates! Thank you for the kind review and your patience ;) Love the items I purchased. Thank you. Thank you so much girl! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review;) My dishes arrived quickly and packaged perfectly. They are the cutest mid century stoneware ever! Thank you 😊 🌟 Yay! Thank you so much for the kind review! Love the doilies! Thanks againyay! I'm so glad! hope you had a great show! amazing product very happy with it. 💚💚💚Thank you for the review! I'm so happy you loved them! I have many more uranium plates anytime you need some more;) Love my items! Packaging wasn’t great but they made it so I’m very thankful. 🩷I'm so glad you love your plates! Would you let me know what I could improve with packaging please ma'am? Thank you so much! This shop has beautiful pieces! Very fast shipping and everything was packed with care!I really appreciate your kind words! Thank you for supporting me and I hope you love your amazing plate! Absolutely perfect!! Thank you SO much!!!!I'm so glad you love your items! I appreciate you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a review! Package was wrapped great! Cachepot is absolutely stunning. 😍
I'm so happy you love it!!! The butterflies are so beautiful. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review- Ashley I love all the items I purchased!! Thank you @thecuratedcloset1 for packaging everything so well for safe shipment!! Thank you so much! The prayers over the box worked! I appreciate you and the kind review ❤️ These oyster plates are WOW! When I opened them up I was blown away by how beautiful they were in person. Everything was packaged perfectly and arrived safely 😍thank you so much! I'm a super new seller and it means so much that you took the time to write a detailed review. I look forward to seeing you again! Fabulous selling! Unique finds. Will buy again. Wrapped well and arrived quickly. Great unique vintage piece for a great price. Such a fun show! You were so great to watch and prices were so reasonable. Love the bundle boxes and thank you for the thoughtful note and addition ♥️ shipping was quick and everything was packaged so carefully!