Reviews (67)Thank you so much for the beautiful givvy! I can't even put into words how gorgeous this butterfly is and it was packaged with such care. I would give more stars if I could!! ✨️🦋❤️ thank you so much for the givvy I love my little bat 🥹💚 I absolutely love all of my stuff. I ordered great seller. I'll be back... EVERYONE needs to come and shop with Kimmy!! She has the kindest heart and the loveliest voice. Absolutely so beautifully positive every show. Thank you so much for my gift, Thank you for your absolute selflessness. Such a great seller, what a pleasure to be a part of the show 😊 won a giveaway and then proceeded to buy the most gorgeous quartz pieces 🤩 First experience was amazing. They were all packed so well and even came with little freebies. Will def be back! 💚 Wonderful! Thank you so much! absolutely amazing seller n beautiful soul don't miss this new seller has some amazing items at a steal Very happy with my beautiful crystals. Thank you for the crystal gift. I love it 💛💛💛 Thank you so much for my beautiful giveaways! you are AMAZING!! I wish you all the sales, health and happiness Kimmy is the epitome of kindness. I don't think I've ever found a seller that is as nice as her. constantly so uplifting and a generous soul. You will find happiness here, come say hello Gorgeous palm!!! Thank you!!! A+++++ excellent, very honest and alot of respect to this seller. I would strongly recommend, just awesome thank you so much. I will be back in your shows gorgeous as always! thank you!