Reviews (332)Beautiful items! Fast delivery and well packaged. Thank you!Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate you 🦁 Thank you for the salt cellar! Great givvy!! Another great piece to add to my collection. Mahalo!Thanks a bunch for your purchase! So glad it reached you safely ☺️ Absolutely darling!Thank you so much for your continued support and for taking the time to leave a review! You have some treasures… and I’d love to see your collection ☺️ Exceptional packaging! Thank you! Such great finds! Thank you! Excellent packing!Thank you for taking the time to review!! So happy with my items! Packing 10/10! Thanks so much for the review! I appreciate you ☺️ Very dissatisfied arrived scratched and unable to display anything in it without being see. I gave you a full refund, including shipping costs, for your purchase. I do my best to accurately describe all items both in pictures and in the live, and we will stand by our customer service to ensure everyone leaves happy. I only wish you’d waited to leave a review until speaking with me. beautiful and phenomenally packaged. shipped quickly too! thank you so much for everything I truly appreciate it all! 🥹🫶🏼 This plate is STUNNINGLY beautiful in person. Thank you for this auction!Thank YOU for your continued support! I am glad you love it. I loved this blue and white show. I am not sure which item I love the most, but it would probably have to be the oil lamp. The next items would be the blue birds of happiness and then the blue bird salt cellar. I am always thrilled with my purchases and this time as well. Thankyou ❤️ Appreciate you Teresa!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 💛🦁 Love everything!! This toasty purple transferware was worth every penny!! Packaged well! Great seller!! Thank you! 🙏 One of my absolute favorite pieces from our last show. I’m so glad it went home with you! Thanks a million for your support! 🦁 Amazing show! Thanks so much, Bailee! ☺️ Thank you for the beautiful plate! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review ☺️ Thank you for the givvy! I love it!We appreciate you being apart of our show! ☺️ Hello.
Thank you ❤️❤️❤️
Love them all Thanks so much, Becky!!! We appreciate your review! Stunning items in this order 🔥🔥🔥 Great customer service and always honest on call-outs, hard to find honest sellers like you! We are lucky to have you in Taylorville!You have no idea how much we appreciate your continued support! Thank you, Tanner! Beautiful items. Arrived safe and fast!Thank you so much for your support! 🦁 I thought this little plate design was so beautiful. It’s the perfect addition to my already crammed plate hutch but what’s another or a few more 10 hahaha - thank you Happy with my purchase! I’m sure your collection is stunning. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Great little addition to my giant and packed plate hutch (but there’s always room for one more, and another- Thank you! ALWAYS room for one more! 💛 super happy with purchase. packaged well.Thank you, Carol! We really appreciate your support 🦁