Reviews (575)I bought a Bray Wyatt on card sig from the charity show for my 1 son's bday, due to him being his favorite wrestler of all time, plus I always try n support good causes like charity streams for people. I was blown away when the card showed up. #1 The card didnt even have a penny sleeve on it just tossed in a top loader. #2 U should always at least put a piece of painters tape on the loader just to make sure the card dont have a chance of popping out of the protector in shipping. #3 It was just tossed in a big envelope with no protection besides the top loader just moving all around taking potential damage. #4 This is Card 101 for shipping, not everything is socks, shirts, n photos. I sell cards also so when it showed up like this, I was shocked due to what the card is. It just makes me sad n disappointed that somebody like u who does something that most people love n dream about doing 1 day, showed no respect for a TRUE LEGENDS SIG. Hope future high end cards u ship better for buyers. Amazing Prints. Fast shipping. Great deal. Perfect! Fast shipping! Thank you! Cards toploaded but not sleeved for some reason Thank you so much Daria! Absolutely incredible value for money, items packaged well and arrived safely. Very very happy! Will be back for sure! Thank you for the great addition to my collection from you. To have something autographed from Daria is absolutely amazing so grateful The ring worn mystery box was more than worth it! Very happy with what i got, didn’t expect a whole gear piece!
The other goodies were great too! Sticker, card, 8x10, and merch!
Very happy with everything i got. I’m definitely going to try to get more of these mystery boxes! Beautiful as always and fast shipper Thank you so much for signing these There was a small mark on the photo. Might happened during shipping but it’s all good Daria was amazing and really hooked up my buddy Pleasure doing business with you Perfect hoodie! Hands down! Get yours now! Amazing!! thanks daria and phil🖤 Excellent items arrived safe and sound to the UK and look wonderful. Signed exactly as requested and arrived quickly. Thank you Daria! so so perfect thank you very much!