Reviews (1,421)never got my order shipped, got a refund. 3 weeks and my product was never shipped. Seller unresponsive. Got a refund from whatnot this is the first time I've had issues with orders from the seller. Unfortunately, never shipped, never received, no communication. All French blu rays. I should’ve known, but seller should’ve said something. Not easy to see always great people to purchase from Thanks you! guys are awesome!! Great sellers Always happy with my purchases from here. Movies are always clean. A first time buyer and another satisfied customer. Great movies and TV series at great prices from a actual PHYSICAL MEDIA store. Thank you again! 👍🏼🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟👍🏼 first time buying from him. got alot of games for like 40 bucks. insane deal. Always happy with the items purchased from them Great seller with quality movies never an issue Fast Shipping and the item was well protected and I will definitely be buying from this seller again everything arrived in perfect condition and packaged wonderfully! fast shipping product just as described