Reviews (1,784)Literally the best cross necklace I have ever bought! The quality is AMAZING Clothes are superb quality ♥️ Loved all purchased! I’ll be wearing this daily 😍😍💛💛 the best little givvy! Thanks so much for the clip! 💗 My favorite boutique & jewelry seller didn’t disappoint!! Love her shows and she has high quality items! Love both these tops! Thank you!! Beautiful pieces and packaging!!! Holy. Quality. When I got my package, it was nothing short of thoughtful and amazing! The branding, the pouches…so so good! Chelsey is an absolute POWERHOUSE of an “it girl”. The outfit inspo, jewelry advice, and good vibes you’ll get from her shows is endless!! 💖✨ can’t wait to buy my next piece!! What wonderful sweater for the givvy! Love the sweater! Thanks! 😊 Love the clothes from Davis Collective! thank you for an awesome givvy! The best clothing & jewelry ever! 💛 Beautiful jewelry, quick delivery everything is absolutely beautiful! beautiful items and gorgeous human! so proud of you girl. crushing it. forever customer! 🤍🫶 SWEETEST SELLER!!!! Amazing quality clothes thank you so much 💛 Thank you so much for having such great jewelry. I always love when I get my jewelry. 🥰 Always the best thank you so much!