Reviews (884)Thank you so much for the amazing givvy 🫶🏼 you guys are the best! The cutest and funniest stickers creations and so much more! Obsessed with this package thank you so so much! 🥓🫶🏼 The best as always!!!! Thank you so much for all the fun, laughs, singing, pins and extremely fast shipping! We love you guys and will always be back for more!!🫶🏼 Amazing! Get your Disney pin perscription filled at the Dispinsary!!! Always great!!! Thank you! What an amazing game and show!!! We love the Dispinsary!!! Get amazing pins from amazing people! These guys were one of the first sellers that I encountered on my whatnot journey and what can I say other than they are simply amazing! I love their shows and they are super sweet on top of it!! Thank you for being you! Thank you so much for the giveaway! I love watching your shows! Y’all are amazing 🫶🏻✨💙 This was such a fun game! So cute! Thank you so much! We love this sweet shop. Our pins are always shipped quickly and packaged very carefully. 10/10 recommend. Such a fun game and amazing pin boards! A million out of ten as always!!! Thank you so much for the great pins and amazing pin boards!!! Will be back as usual!!!🫶🏼🫶🏼 Thank you for the pin!!!! Purrrrfect! Marie board is so cute! Your items are AMAZING! As always, thank you! I love your show and continue to keep coming back!! 🥓🥓🥓 Look, I didn’t mean to become a literal DisPINsary junkie, but here we are. This show is pure, uncut Disney dopamine. Their rip n ship packs ARE TOP SHELF, and watching the live games feels like a high-stakes casino run inside Magic Kingdom.
The custom pin boards they make are elite, and the fidgets are great for keeping my hands busy so I dont get in trouble........ Again.....
My only addition would be that they add a warning sign that states. Warning: Side effects include:
• Financial ruin.
• Uncontrollable bidding fingers.
• Aggressive euphoria.
but anyhoo if you want to blow your rent money on pins and custom boards while laughing your ass off, get your prescription filled here. It's highly addictive, and I have zero plans to go to rehab. I love the loot that I get from your show. Whether it's a giveaway, a pin, a pin board, or my personal favorite, you're themed clicky figits. however, outside of all of the merchandise that you sell, I think you create far more greater things. In your show. the vibe, the culture, the buildup of others that makes this pin community thrive. Jorgelina, you and Javi, do a great job. I look forward to watching many of your shows. So much goodness! Amazing show, first super I’ve ever pulled! Obsessed w the clickers and stickers! Love you guys! Thank you so much for the givvy 💕 you always send out the best, even when im not able to purchase The best show of the year tbh! Had such a fun time and got some amazing hocus pocus themed givvys. Obsessed with the themed shows you’ve been doing. Keep it coming!