Reviews (2,131)thank you so much for all the goodies, I can't get enough of the amazing hair! 💖 Tysm for the little tray I love it! Yall are awesome♥️ Thank you for the beautifully packaged order!! Your show was such a fun time 🩷 have not used product yet but looks to be great product and shipped in a timely manner Fast delivery and exactly as expected 👍 Best place to get doll hair! Awesome sellers!! hreat product and fast shipping!! Great product!!!! Great prices from show Thank you so much for the beautiful selection of hair and the lovely gift! 💗 thank u so much for your help and time . I'll see u soon . xoxo Beautiful hair, they matched it to an anime characters hair that I sent a picture of and it was as close to perfect as you could get 💜 thank you so much!! So happy there is flocking now; it used to be so hard to find good flocking in canada, but now I'm set! Great seller very accommodating and good price! Great quality hair, everything arrived safely and well packaged. Thanks for the blend customization. I appreciate you guys 🙏🏽 Amazing as always. I got everything that I bought. Keep on doing the amazing work you guys! The four bags of doll rerooting hair arrived safely. The colors are so pretty. Excellent packing--thank you Thanks for the needles, plus you have a great selection of hair!