Reviews (77)i could never run out of amazing things to say about this seller. Melissa is so genuine and kind! she is so incredibly talented! i’m more than happy with my purchase!🤍🤍🤍 She’s a gem! 💎 Absolutely love shopping with her and everything was packaged up so nicely (it felt like opening up a gift!) Thanks again!!! Thank you. Do you sell more of these? And different smells, if so how much for how many? Its the face and body wipes. I LOVE everything I received!!!
Very sweet seller and fast shipping!
Thank you so very much! 🌷🌷🌷 All items were packed well, shipped fast, and just as seen on live. I love them :) Great item ❤️ well packed Loved all my goodies!!! Thank you 🥰 Obsessed with my little magnet, ty!! Got them today. They are adorable, Thank You !! Everything was great! Ty! I absolutely adore the beautifully made hoop made by the seller, as well as the lovely afghan I purchased. The handwritten thank you note was such a thoughtful touch. What a fantastic shop with great items, I will be returning for sure!! So perfect for my sewing room! Won giveaway, arived as shown, excellent packaging and quick delivery! Thank you for the giveaway gift! I loved all of the things I purchased! Everything was exactly as I described and shown on the live and packaged nicely to ensure it was safe during shipping. Will be a return customer 🙂. Thank you so much! I love them! The little clip is so ADORABLE! Love love, love, love it’s gonna go perfect in my kitchen Sweetest seller, everything was packaged so well ❤️ Perfect! You are awesome! My order was packaged so well! All of the items were wrapped to perfection with no broken pieces. Not to mention, my items I bought are SO cute! Highly recommend The Dusted Tulip! Melissa added the sweetest handwritten note to her followers giveaway. Thank you!🌷