Reviews (53)Another great order of beautiful items! This is one of my favorite sellers! 😁👍 I absolutely LOVE all of the items! Great quality items at excellent prices! Everything was packed well & I'm so grateful for the extra bonus goodies that were packed with my order! ☺️🫶 thank you for the appropriate packaging and ease of purchase everything received quickly without issue! Quick shipping, great purchase! Darling little chicken planter! Also love the garlic dish! Thank you!❤️ Wonderful packaging of items, items as described, and even included a nice free item. Great vintage items & such a thoughtful seller! I appreciate her communication and commitment to a positive experience and look forward to more purchases in the future. It arrived in perfect condition so excited thank you Thank you so much. The blanket is beautiful and smells amazing! Thank you so much. Everything is perfect. All will fit nicely in my new kitchen. Love my purchase!! Great seller!! 10/10. love them will do more sales here Amazing seller with wonderful treasures! Thank you!! 😊 These are the first items I've bought from Baum bros. The plates are beautiful Thankyou I'm sending you a text also Thank you so much for the givvy. Honored to be the first!💕 Wishing you all the success!🎉 Love love loved my stuff! Love her show. Will continue to purchase from her in the future❤️ amazing items. I thank you so much for everything including the flamingo bag you found for me! truly love everything ❤️ Such a great seller! Everything was perfect! Thank you!!😊 Thank you so much! I absolutely love my adorable baskets and the butter pat! Keep up the great work 🥰