Reviews (127)Omg, my plates are gorgeous! They arrived perfectly packaged! TYSM! 💜 Great Transaction!! Thanks Packaged well and delivered quickly. Such a sweet seller with great items!!! Excellent packaging! Great items! Love this seller! I love everything that came in! The Mallard glasses are so cute! My husband loves them! Thank you!Thank you for always hanging out with me! 🫶🏼 My items are absolutely gorgeous! The packaging was handled with so much care, I really appreciate it. I 1000x recommend thedustykeepsakes !! Thank you so much! This means so much to me!! 🫶🏼 I love this seller! She always has a big variety of vintage items and she is so sweet! Perfect packaging too! Simply gorgeous Thank you Packaged with perfection! Love my new milk glass pedestal dish ♥️ Awesome Seller! Thank you. thank you for the giveaway!! she is the sweetest seller and personalized my package with a note❤️ You’re amazing, thank you 🫶🏼 Great show! Everything was packaged perfectly! Thank you!! Everything was perfect and arrived incredibly fast. Thank you! Such a great seller!!! Just love her!!! Another perfect order thanks so much!!I appreciate you so so much 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Stunning!! And packaged very well beautiful pieces! took a little while for shipping but I appreciate the personalized note with the order and the care you used with packaging the order! thank you!I hate when USPS takes their time, shipping around a holiday is hectic! I’m so happy you love your items, you’re amazing! 🫶🏼 love love love!! everything was packaged safely and she is a joy to shop with.You’re the best! I’m so glad you love it! 🫶🏼 Item was just as described. Packaged and shipped very well.