Reviews (345)One of my favorite sellers! Great communication. Always has unique and fun items. Thank you! Great items as described and shown! As always fun auctions! Thanks Thank you! I love all my items , as always packaged great and fast shipping ! Awesome all around. Great seller! A great buy with a lot of variety - advertising pieces, flora and fauna plates, and really cool unused food packaging. THANK YOU Thank you. I love all my things , and the variety! Great packaging and shipping! As always I love everything! Very well packaged and fast shipping! Incredibly happy with everything. Exactly as shown on stream and shipped incredibly quick! Awesome items here! Fun seller! Tysm! Love all my items! Fun shows with this great seller!! Yay!! Gerardo did it again! Thank you so much ! Great items! As always shipping and packing was awesome. everything was fabulous 🌲 Beautiful brooches ! Thank you so much ! Awesome shipping ! Came quickly packaged nicely and condition as explained. Very happy! Everything arrived well packaged. Thank you Thank you for the amazing doll furniture and fast shipping!! Shipped quick! Thank you so much! Such a sweet seller who is always fun to watch. ❤️ Everything I’ve gotten from him has been great. Love all the minis! Thank you so much!