Reviews (482)Amazing artist! Fast and safe shipper! Also super fast shipping! excellent merci beaucoup 🤩 Kevin outdid himself on my Dcc sketch and even watching it in progress, I was still totally amazed at how good it looked in person! Appreciate the freebie too and look forward to grabbing some more of Kevin’s stuff Amazing book with remark sig. Favorite Foxmask cover out there. Always love the creativity Kevin puts into his covers and sigs. Fast shipping and safe packaging. Never complain about a Kevin Delgado order. can't wait for more. Best custom sigs in the game, shout out the man Amazing artist! Crazy fast shipping and always shipped with care! The absolute best! I recently received my custom Sig and DCC Remarque, and I’m thoroughly impressed with how Mongo turned out. Kevin’s artwork is simply amazing, and I can’t wait to see more of it! Awesome art by an amazing artist. The entire experience from creation to delivery was great, and I highly recommend hanging out in is stream to see the creation process. Unreal custom Sig, amazing!!! Thanks Kevin! Awesome book. Fast shipping Beautiful as always this is a center piece in my collection. If you can afford to have remarks done might as well have The King of Remarks do them!! The Freddy book with the signature is a BANGER!! Thanks again bro!! 🔥 Best deal like always and packaged securely. Absolutely killed it!! I had no idea what the sigs and remark would look and I couldn't be happier!!! WOW!! JUST AMAZING!! Thank You! Amazing signature and book!! Great artist. I recommend remarks sketch covers anything by this gentleman such a great seller. Whether it’s a cover, a remark, a custom sig, a commission, or Tuff Stuff, Kev always throws down for his customers and fans. Rock with him, he’s a real one! Wow these look even better in person! Thanks Kev