Reviews (748)Love my Lighting McQueen pen!! Love her creativity!!! I WILL be back!! Thank you so much for the guest checks 💕 Thank you so much for my thoughtful Givvy! You’re the sweetest!!! Gorgeous pen! I’m in love. 🥰 thank you ☺️ Thank You for the giveaway 🫶🏼 OBSESSED WITH MY PIZZA PLANET PEN!!! Omg it’s amazing!!! Tysm ! And Leota is incredible!! Tyyyy 💜🫶🏽🔥💯 Thanks for destashing to me even if you weren’t doing a destash show 💜💜💜💜 OBSESSED WITH MY MOANA PEN!!! Omg thank you so much for making it for me !! You’re the best 💜🫶🏽 this pen is INCREDIBLE!! OBSESSEDDDDDD!!!!! 😍😍😍😍 tysm So many awesome doorables 🎉 thank you so much for a fun surprise set and for my perfect pen 🥹 Love all the items I get from you. So cute!! TYSM As always 5 stars! Sweetest and funniest creator who made my pen exactly how I wanted it! Awesome seller! Great product! Thank you for the giveaway! Loveeedddd it thank you so much !!!!🥹🤩🤩 Love this Genie pen!! 💙💙💙 thank you again for the giveaway I really appreciate it hope to buy soon ☺️ 😊 💗 💕. Beautiful pens and shipped super fast Love my custom pen and had so much fun making it with Lupe! She is so talented and has such a creative spark! Will continue buying from this seller