Reviews (799)10/10 best service and quality Cracked crystal and not running theeverythingmarketSeller
Crystal was pointed out before auction was ran and The watch was functioning perfectly. Please message me before writing a review. Great deals!! Great show!! 10/10 recommend. Great seller, fast shipping ! Great surprise. Thank you! Beautiful PC Piece thanks! Awesome rare JDM G shock!! Thanks super fun show! good givvys & only a mangled hairspring on the Bulova tank 😂 Thanks! Love the watches and thanks for the givey, cool dude Appericate it guys thank you got here fairly quick well packaged. Great seller definitely be back He sells non-working watches, claiming they just need a battery replacement.theeverythingmarketSeller
Every watch that is not currently working is sold as untested I do not guarantee any watch would work with a battery. Wow - great show, nice and friendly down to earth host and amazing products at a good price. Watches are really nice - beautiful and I’m absolutely fantastic condition! Thank you!!! Fast shipping and care wrapped impeccably in protective wrapping. Great seller don’t hesitate to purchase from here !! Great bundle of ladies watches. Such a kind host, I’ll definitely be back! Amazing stream with a really down to earth guy, he’s super chill and doesn’t oversell it like everyone else which I really appreciate. Keep it up man Great deals on watches. Awesome host. Great show. I will be back for me!!