Reviews (264)I love the recipe box! ❤️ Item was packaged extremely well and shipped very quickly. It's better than I was expecting. It was a fun show. Looking forward to future shows!! Beautiful Pyrex and Westmoreland glass pieces in beautiful condition. Packaging was stellar once again. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction. Item was packaged extremely well and shipped very quickly. It's exactly what I was expecting. Communication was great. It was a fun show. I am looking forward to future shows!! Lovely pieces and packaging was excellent!!! Thank you for another great transaction!!!! Beautiful glass pieces in excellent condition. Packaging was fantastic, thank you for a great transaction. Well packaged in perfect condition! Very pleased! I absolutely love the little porcelain Shirley Temple doll! She is in very nice condition and packed well, thank you very much! Thank you for the great items! Beautiful dolls thanks so much ! Lovely show and shipped super fast ! I will be back 🩷 Been wanting this doll since I was a child. Thank you I’m super happy with my purchases, and can’t wait to see what else the seller has. Beautiful dolls thank you so much Excellent products, fast shipping and great seller. Everything arrived safe and in one piece. Thank you Thank you for expert packaging!! I love all of my items!♥️🎄 Item as described. It was securely packed and shipped quickly! Would definitely buy from again. Super fast shipping, such nice sellers. Thank you so much everything was fabulous 🌲 everything was fabulous 🌲 Just as described , and beautifully packaged. Thank you! Packed perfectly, thank you!