Reviews (82)Packaged well and came in perfect condition flemingo is a great seller , i love the cards i ordered. everything come super fast and was packaged with care! buy with confidence. Came so fast ty ty ty I need a towel who doesn't love free loot!!!!! came pretty quick too Thanks dude! Great to see you in your own show and not yelling with the rest of us at the boys from Virginia! Be good brother! Well packaged and perfect as always! flem is the best 🔥 fast shipping , careful packaging & awesome products Amazing stream amazing packaging W FLEM NUMBA ONE SELLER ON WHATNOT Shipping was fast and safe and the deals were good. I am a very happy piggy 🐷 flem puts on a great show! always keeps the vibes up and the jokes cracking. awesome products always packaged with care 🤝🔥 As described, well packaged, happy to support the legend 🫶 Well packaged, flawless as always! I'll cherish my bidoof figure and quilava card forever 🫶bidoof has a great home now I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS! 🐙