Reviews (1,911)Everything is great!!!! I esp love the shorts ❤️❤️🫶🏻🫶🏻 Thank u!!!!!
This item was exactly as described and arrived quickly. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend purchasing from them! Thank you for the adorable givvys 🥰❤️ Swiped on the cutest layered dress…. Was confident in my Ptp measurements…. Should’ve asked about length measurement 🤣🤣🤣 no way can I legally wear this as a dress! But I had the biggest laugh while trying on! New plan…. Thick leggings and boots with my tunic. 🤣🤣🤣 and it came with an unusual sparkle necklace! Steal of a deal for TWO cute pieces! Thank you friend! And I needed the unexpected laughs! 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Awe thank you so much! This is such a cute necklace ❤️ Thank you so much for the beautiful buyers givvy!!! Love all your shows!
Sweetest seller, always welcoming, great products and quick shipping. Thank for my item..it was beautiful. Such a cute top and such a sweet seller! 💕 I absolutely love my purchase, and she has some AMAZING items in her shop. Everything was even better than expected, and I’m already looking forward to shopping with her again! 🛍️✨ Definitely check out her shows, you won’t be disappointed! Thank you for the giveaway! Love the charms and stickers! 🥰 Love this dress, so beautiful and perfect for summer!! The cutest stinkin set EVER! Thank you so much! Jeanice always brings absolute fire to this app at insane prices 🐿️🐿️❤️❤️ One of my favorite sellers/friend 🫶🏾💓 My girl always has amazing finds ✨at amazing prices ✨ I love my new long pants 🫶🏾💓 So good! Highly recommended ✨✨✨✨✨ Love this piece so much. Items were packed well and my givvy item was high quality and much appreciated! Love my new top. The lace detail is beautiful. I’m loving them both. The fit is perfect. Cold wash hang dry on both. I don’t mind it’ll keep them in great shape. Loved everything..thank you so much Nice top, thank you! 😊 A+ The sweetest seller on this app and always has amazing things in her shop!!!