Reviews (39)Love all the items! Quick shipping! I’m so happy with my purchase, the shirt came in perfect condition. Packaging was amazing. I can’t wait to wear it!!☺️
As far as giveaways go … she rocked it! I LOVE the earrings! Great seller! I LOVE all of my sleepwear that I purchased at your event. 🔥🔥They are so lovely, soft and comfy. The tunic flowy stretch pant set and the 2pc Christmas set are my absolute favorites! Thank you so much for everything! I’ll definitely be back for more PLUS size sleepwear. 😍 Received my Karl Lagerfeld blouse with lace trim yesterday!! Love it. 😍 Thanks for the pajama bottoms. Quick shipping and delivery. absolutely love my new earrings I got in the givy & the dress I got is so freakin cute!! ty queen! such a sweet seller & shipping was fast! 🫶🏼🤍 Super pretty top, loved it. I wore it to a pop up vintage market and I got so many compliments on my outfit 🦭❤️ Def buying more So happy with my purchase! Everything was great! Will keep on buying from her, she has great taste. She even went an over and beyond and add extra items due to sizing issue but everything was great! Love the skirts, they feel silky smooth.🩷🫶🏼 Thank you so much for your kind review! I am glad you liked your satin skirts! Beautiful jewelry & so affordable! Everything was great, and best part, everything was smelling so good! Adorbs!! So retro. Quick shipment too. Received some lovely items. All in perfect condition and sent very quickly. Keep up the good work @thefloridahome. Your show is so entertaining. These are such good quality. Love my order!! Thank you so much!! God bless you !! Great seller !! 🩵✝️❤️