Reviews (15,070)Thank You For The Giveaway Gift 🎁 It Smells Amazing. I Appreciate You Sending Me An Amazing Giveaway Gift. I sprayed this once yesterday, and I am pretty sure my neighbor's cat can still smell me from across the street. It survives showers, workouts, and probably the apocalypse. 10/10 longevity My box was packed with care. Aiden is hilarious, I wonder if those glasses are prescription though… 🤔 😂 thanks so much ❤️ 😍your the best Narsico Rodriguez all of me givy. ty Thank you for the fire givvy! Very nice seller. All the best! Absolutely Love ❤️ Thanks you so much ❤️ Welcome back you were truly missed Great deal! Thanks so much!!! 😊smells nice especially that raspberry macaron the seller is great. I have been trying to find perfumes that smells good on me and it's super hard..lol. Not your fault that your authentic perfume doesn't mesh well with me. did great. thanks again. I’m a male that got a women’s fragrance. I understand it’s random, but they should make it your gender. Great deal and fast shipping! Thank you for the giveaway! so many great deals thank you for the quick shipping and great packaging on the different colognes and perfumes that I purchased can't wait to shop again thank you Packaged nicely, bottle wrapped securely, 100% authentic. Shop with confidence 💯 Awesome streams on everything fragrance related. Item was packed well and shipped promptly. Thanks for a pleasant transaction.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ These were packaged poorly. I lost about 5ml out of one bottle bc a cap protector was not placed on the bottle. Packaging and box were soaked. Thank you for all my smell good needs 👍 Great seller and good packaging. Love my fragrances. Thanks 🙏🏼