Reviews (602)Love the product and 200% recommend this seller Came super fast as always!! Crazy deals and super fun lives!! Best place for freshies on the whole app The freshies don’t work I won’t buy againHi Sami, the Freshies were complimentary with the perfume you purchased. As the FreshieKing we take this very seriously, whether included for free with your perfume or sold separately, as you can see with an average of 5 star reviews and tens of thousands of Freshies sold we certainly want to identify the root of what’s not “working” for you. I have attempted to reach out to you multiple times via DM to discuss. Please respond when able. Thanks Sami 😀FK Awesome seller fast shipping Amazing customer service! I Love my products!! Good deal and make the car smell great. Oh my word! I didn’t know I won again. I would have bought something this stream if I realized that. Tysm! 🫶🏻🫶🏻 I really enjoyed the live and was even lucky enough to win a giveaway. I got the freshener from the win in today and it smells amazing. Thank you so much I really appreciate you! Such an amazing seller! Great energy, so sweet and amazing deals. Packaged really well with fast shipping. Thank you so much!! The freshies smell amazing ! 5 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Tom ford lost cherry was my FAV. Smelled SO GOOD. And it lasts. Other sellers have sold me freshies that didn’t even last a day. Definitely go to this guy for all your freshie needs! The freshie’s smell so amazing. 😍 Great designes and avwnts Great product!!!!! Not only the designs amazing but the scent is as well. Amazing value and packaging was great, I will be back!