Reviews (68)Thank you for the giveaway Thank you for the givvy You’re welcome girlie 💕 thank you so much for stopping by. I truly appreciate you 😘💕💕 My candles did come cracked, but my other body care products were wonderful love the seller definitely recommend checking her out!!💜Thank you for being so patient🫶🏾🫶🏾,again I’m so sorry for that. Thank you for being such an understanding person it means so much to me. I can’t wait for you to get the rest of your order 🤩💕 thank you for being so kind 😊Of course hun, thank you for being amazing 🥹💕 Omg! She is such an amazing seller!!! 🩷 Love the vibe in her show, and she also has some amazing deals too! I will most definitely be back!!! 🩷🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟You’re the best 🤩 thank you so much for stopping by. I’m so happy you enjoyed yourself 🥹 Can’t wait to see you soon 💕💕 What a sweetie! She customized per my request, her prices were great and she even sent me a very thoughtful bonus gift. I’ll definitely be shopping with her again You’re too sweet girlie 😍 thank you again for everything. I’m happy you loved your purchase 🤩 Can’t wait to see you in my next show 💕💕💕 Thank you great items!Thank you so much for stopping in 🥹 I’m happy you enjoyed your purchase hun 💕💕💕 Omg…..she is the sweetest! Amazing seller with some amazing deals!!! 🩷🩷🩷You’re too sweet 🥹 thank you so much I’m so appreciative 🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾 Shipping was slow but not their fault. Loved my goodies and everything I bought. Everything was wrapped very well Will buy more Thanks so much 💜I’m sorry to hear that the shipping took longer than expected the postal service has been having delays lately. I’m happy you enjoyed your purchase 🥹💕 Thank you luv I appreciate you everything came great my grandkids gonna luv them 🥰Aww 🥹 I’m so happy you loved everything💕 thank you so much hun and I truly appreciate you 💕💕 loved my purchases, give this seller a chance she is truly genuine. I will always be a repeat customer You’re too sweet girlie 🥹 thank you!! your support means the world to me 💕💕 Ty soo much. I appreciate the givvy💕Of course hun! Thank you for being part of my show 💕💕💕 I give it five stars. Everything was wrapped really good. Everything smells good five star show she’s always lifting up people smiling gold she shine if you guys all wanna come in and check her life.Thank you so much 🥹I’m so happy you loved everything and you are too kind. I’m so grateful for the review 💕💕 Amazing host and productsThank you so much your kind words mean a lot. I’m happy you enjoyed your purchase 🤩🤩💕 Everything was well packed and came in on time! I love the hand sanitizer and the sanitizer spray! They both smell so good! I also got the eyeliner pen and she was right! It is awesome! The stickers are so cute as well! Host is adorable and she has a very nice set up. Her customer service is impeccable! To support her and her shop, please be sure to follow and bookmark all of her shows!🎀💕🎀💕Hey hun yay you loved the spray!!! your kind words mean so much to me 🥹 I’m so happy you enjoyed everything and yes that eyeliner pen is the only one I use lol. It’s so durable!!! It’s feedback like yours that makes me keep going🫶🏾 Thank you so much for supporting my business 😍💕😍💕😍 Packaging is everything, thank you!😊 Most definitely!!! I wanted to make sure you received your goodies in perfect condition 🥹 thank you so much girlie 💕💕💕 it was niceSo pleased to know that you enjoyed your givvy love 💕💕💕 Great gets! Thanks for the extra. Seriously..my favorite scent. Yay!! I’m happy to know you enjoyed everything and you’re welcome. Thank you so much for your support 💕💕 Shipping was SUPER fast and everything came in great condition. The car freshies smell soooo good the package smelled FANTASTIC when I opened it...I had to keep smelling the inside 😂 Thank you so much girly! You're the best 🩷Aww 🥹 you’re too kind. Thank you so much girlie I’m so happy everything got to you perfectly 💕Lol I’m a huge perfume girlie and I try to spray every package 😂. Thank you so much for your support 💕 thank you so much I will be coming backAww thank you so much🥹you’re support means so much 💕💕 The dress is cute thank you Thank you so much, I’m excited you love the dress 🥹💕 absolutely loved it all. Great seller and fast shippingI’m so happy to hear that, you’re the best hun 💕