Reviews (1,237)Great product and great service. Many thanks sirs!!! Love the box! Fast shipping! Thanks! Cards came packaged perfectly! Thank you again! fantastic packaging! everything got here safely. Great deal & arrived quickly greats shows, good deals and quick shipping! 10/10 thank you sm! Cards came in quick & perfect condition 🥰🥰🥰 Such a cool idea for stream. Also is very friendly and helps you get value Such an amazing streamer. He always does his best to help you get value in your build collector packs. Everything also came in on time in good condition. I will be buying from him again and I’d highly recommend others to do the same. It was a pleasure shopping with you for the first time, I'll be back again for sure, fun games and very fair with the buyers! Great deals and shipped quickly as well as safely! Great dudes and always a blast! 💥 🔥