Reviews (974)what an adorable vignette! thank you for the careful packing of each item!! Very nice items and excellent sellers! Wrapped everything very well! Thank you!
💖🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Very nice items and excellent sellers! Wrapped everything very well! Thank you!
💖🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Very nice items and excellent sellers! Wrapped everything very well! Thank you!
💖🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Very nice items and excellent sellers! Wrapped everything very well! Thank you!
💖🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 So good. Lover the gravy boat so much. It will be filled with butter pats or a Christmas tree. I just love it. Great show and great items packed so very well thank you. That sounds beautiful! Thank you for the lovely review! Love love love. Packed so very well thank you so very much great piece. Big Always good to know fragile items make it safely to their destination! Whew! Packed with care. In excellent condition.I’m happy they made it to you safely! Great items! Shipped fast! Thank you 😊❤️I’m glad you like them! Thank you! Absolutely Love my new treasures 🫶 Thank you Claudia 😊 You are very welcome! Enjoy! Absolutely 💯 LOVE all my pieces ❤️ Thank you ClaudiaSo happy you like your new treasures! I love my items! Thank you!I’m so happy you’re pleased! I love this so much! I'm very pleased and will be adding succulents to it! Sounds awesome! Send me pics if you can! Wonderful seller and super fun show!!Thank you, Sally, I appreciate you! This Zanesville pottery vase is stunning. Thank you so much! I’m so happy you love your new treasure! Enjoy! more beautiful in person than on the screen.