Reviews (71)Ya'll do not sleep on this seller!!! She sells the. coolest odd ball things that everyone needs in their life! Fast to get items delivered! Awesome seller! Fast shipping and great items. Highly recommend her stream! Definitely a show you don't want to miss. Unique items and great prices. Do not sleep on this lady yall! I adore her items! its always something different, sometimes weird, little strange, and always awesome. Stay weird, and keep finding those treasures. Great seller super fast shipping and amazing packaging. Thank you very much. I really love these. Everything is perfect. thank you. very happy with this order. Love! Crazy fast shipping too! So cute! Quick shipping! Love it! Great shows and merchandise I just keep buying from this lady! Great stuff. A+ I am a repeat buyer. This seller is A++++++ super fast shipping and packaged great. Well packaged and arrived quickly! Thank you, will definitely buy again! beautifully paked and right on time. Great seller. would buy from again Happy with my purchase..Thank you. perfect! as described! packing and shipping awesome Amazing pieces! Packaged so perfectly! TY Perfect! Fits very well thank you
Gorgeous! thank you so much!