Reviews (101)Yet another beautiful package with individually wrapped items and thoughtful and lovely extras! Always such a wonderful experience making a purchase from this shop! The effort and quality are truly unmatched! Many many Thanks! I just received the best item I have ever purchased on Whatnot! Thank you so much for my magical dog which is even better than I imagined. The brooches are also delightful, but this dog? This dog is truly magnificent. Such great care was taken with the packaging and shipping, too. Thank you, thank you ❤️ Great items. Thank you. And never have I ever had such beautiful packaging! It was hard to open that beautiful box. Cute trinket box! Thank you !!😊 Such a cute piece! Shipping was exceptional with each beautiful item individually wrapped in Vintage paper inside a shipping box which was on itself, a little work of Art! I can't say enough about thus purchase! So pleased! Thank You! Love the packaging! 💕 So amazing everything thank you so much!! Love all SO much!!! Thanks for all the great pieces!!! My Favorite Seller on Whatnot!
As always I loved my packaging and all the items I received. My daughter loved her “new” pearl set and I love that there’s history behind the pieces and it’s just plastic stuff they sell in stores.
Thank you Jara 💕💕💕💕 Great items and seller! The packaging was darling💗 beautiful baby doll. giving to my granddaughter. and really nice gaw earrings which came in a nice vintage jewelry box. thank you soo much. Very happy 😊 😃 Adorable packaging!! Thank you so much ☺️ 🔥 Lovely seller with a beautiful selection!! ♥️thank you for these amazing treasures!! Love everything-thank you!! Amazing seller with beautiful items! Fantastic packing. Everything was beautiful. 😻
Goodies to play with! I love them! Thank you! I absolutely loved everything I got in my package. It was all wrapped with love and I appreciated the attention to detail. Will 100% be coming back to future shows!! 💚 I received the most beautiful jewelry that was packaged like a dream. Each item was packaged like I was working my way through a story, I don’t expect packaging to be so beautiful but this seller’s was and I loved and appreciated the time and the detail. I loved everything! Excellent packaging. Made my purchase feel so special. Beautiful earrings and even more beautiful packaging! So much attention to detail!