Reviews (336)Very happy with all of my goodies! Loved everything I got, thank you! Fun raid show-thank you for the nice items. Look forward to shopping your regular show soon. 🌟🩵 Fast shipping!! Thanks!!Your welcome glad you loved everything 🩷🫶🏼 Never received the Item
I specifically remember sending u a car freshie in the mail I sent you a freshie instead of an eye mask because u were a guy ? And I’ve gotten no text from you or whatnot , and the item says delivered…. Interesting thanks for the communication 🩷 Great deals and wonderful products!! Very happy with my purchases!!Yayyyy I’m so happy !!!! Thank you so much for shopping with me I loved having you Great product and fast shipping ❤️Tracyyyyy my girlllll !!!!! Thank you so much over 60 products thank you so much for always supporting me 🩷 Thanks for all the goods!!! Great deals and products!Yayyy thank you for the good review wolf !! I’m glad you loved everything 🫶🏼🩷 Definitely learned my lesson on playing games on here.. paid $16 for 1 Amazon gold eye patch and 1 face mask which wasn’t explained properly until later in the show that if you didn’t win a number bid on the sticker sheet of 100 items (all had to be purchased also for them to be called out) that’s all you would get. Spoke to seller about it and at least she was kind to me…. so I didn’t ask to cancel & I won’t hold her to it too badly in a review but never again bc I don’t feel that was truly fair at all.. 🫣Thank you for being so kind and understanding 💕 I truly took this game as a learning experience. It was a one-time game, and I think I’ll stick to my bin & pre-bid shows moving forward. I had never received a bad review before this game, so I’ve decided it’s not something I’ll continue. I really hope you’ll still support me and my original lives with all my fire products! 🥰✨ Thank you again! 💕 Thank you so much. 😍♥️ I really loved all of my items. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Seller was nice and my order came in box unopened in pristine condition! Thank you!!Yayyyy I’m glad you loved your Medicube !!!!! Thank you so much for choosing me to shop with on my Bjn show 🩷 This seller is Amazing. Even though a lot of people didn’t like her creative game that she came up with, I think it was fun and very creative. I haven’t been able to attend the shows as much due to work issues. But best believe I will be back on her bin shows again. If you are not attending her shows, you are missing out on big steals. Love her stuff 🫶🏻💞Thank you love 🩷🎀 thank you for always supporting me each and every show. Never being creative again tho lol I’ll stick to my Big bin Shows. This seller played a game to buy slots to win a “luxury “ item and if your number wasn’t chosen you would still receive a full size good quality beauty item, she threatened to end the game if all the “100” slots were not purchased and said the game would not be completed. At the end of the game, she sold bundle packages for $50, and still would not reveal the winners until she met her goal in selling bundles. Finally, after revealing the numbers of the winners she changed her statement that if you did not win she will be sending out eye masks like a giveaway item. This was not posted in the show notes or disclosed in the entire show! She promised she would take care of her customers and everyone would receive a full size good quality beauty item, I paid over $40 to receive a few cheap eye masks! Very disappointed and will not purchase from this seller again! I also reached out the seller with NO HELP !!! Girl bye 😭 Anyone who knows me knows I respond respectfully and always try to accommodate. You didn’t reach out to me first—Whatnot contacted me after you tried to get a refund & claimed you didn’t receive the correct items, which you did. Then I, as the seller, reached out to you, so let’s clear that up! If you didn’t win, you got the eye mask + face mask as explained. You were comfortable swiping, but now you didn’t win and wanna complain. Y’all are way too entitled on this app if your gonna write a review get your facts straight first before u wanna write a review out of anger 🩷best of 🍀 I ended up paying 10$ for 1 little eye mask...not very happy about it but oh well i guess....Awe im sorry love I tried to be transparent in the game the whole time! I clearly explained that those numbers that weren’t called or revealed would be getting a face mask or eye mask as a prize. I told everyone they were not required to swipe if they weren’t okay of the possibility of not winning a full size item. The prizes were eye masks and face masks for that game I’m sorry you weren’t satisfied! I’ll be going back to my bin shows and I hope to see you there 🩷🎀 wWon 2 prizes on the number game! thank you for my Glow Babies, and my Dior blush!Yesss I’m happy you got your goodies 💜 I hope you love them thank you for supporting me I totally love the glambin she is totally a girls girl and will help you with anything you need I have bought multiple items from limited edition Dior and amazing lippies. To a very amazing blush. She is super sweet and I love the show I always can’t wait to see what she has newly stocked because again she finds great items. I will always keep returning to glambin for my items shipping is fast and packaging is always great my items were wrapped extremely well and arrived in amazing condition ❤️🩷😊Thank you girly it’s reviews like this that keep us small sellers going ! It’s not easy on here and most people don’t know what others are going thru so being kind is the way to go! Thank you for always purchasing when I do my bin shows your always there ! And you know I got u on the Dior boo 🩷🫶🏼🎀 Purchases were an entry to possibly win a big ticket item with the assurance that every entries would receive a “good quality” item and repeated assurances she “takes care” of her customers - 3 eye masks (from a 50 pack for $9.99 on Amazon), sheet mask, and an awful shade burts bees was not even close to comparable to the “ticket” value purchased. She also took 5 days to ship after purchase. Not a seller I will ever give my business to again or recommend to anyone else. Thank you for your feedback. 💗 The prizes were explained before the game: if your number wasn’t called, you were guaranteed an eye mask. The Burt’s Bees item I added was simply an extra, generous gesture on my part. This has been a learning experience as a small seller still finding my angle in the beauty business. I’ve listened to the feedback and won’t be doing this game moving forward. I’ll be sticking to my bin and prebid shows. You truly can’t please everyone, but I appreciate the feedback and will continue learning and growing! 🩷 Love all my purchases and fast shipping ❤️❤️💕💕Thank you so much for supporting me 🩷🎀 Talks a good game about her made-up lottery on 10 high-end items.
Had to reach 100 bids and everything would be a surprise🙄. Nothing was offered to bid on except lottery chances.
Constantly spoke of high quality products each entry would get and although I didn’t spend that much money $13, I would NOT have spent $13 on 7 eye masks.
I did only bid $1.00 on 5 of the bids, I also had a $3.00 bid and a 5.00 bid.
The $1 bids got me exactly the same items as the $3.00 and $5.00 bids.
I was really hoping for the best, but in the back of my mind I knew I had been fooled.
Fool me once,…..Thank you for your feedback. ❤️ I do want to clarify that this was actually my first time trying this type of game, and I was simply trying to mix things up and make the live more fun. I clearly explained beforehand that everyone was playing for the chance to win one of the 15–20 larger prizes. I also stated that if your number wasn’t revealed by the end, you would still receive a beauty item such as an eye mask, face mask, or similar item. Everyone was a winner; the difference was whether your number was one of the larger prizes. The $1, $3, and $5 entries all had the same chance at those. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Perfect Order!
Love my purchase! Everything arrived in perfect condition and was packaged with care. Would definitely shop with this seller again!Thank you so much ! 🥰🥰🥰 I’m so happy you loved your items Thank you! Great seller! Great products!