Reviews (3,163)LOVE my earrings! Such a sweet seller and beautiful jewelry ❤️ This show is my downfall. Everytime I watch, I "have to" buy something that I cannot live without! The color trays! 🤌 Everytime! Such a generous givey! Thank you! Thank you so much for the beautiful pin. I love it so much and I love the angel for my angel in heaven again I thank you for everything. One of the sweetest seller on Whatnot! The best variety and the most amazing quality. One of my favorites!! Love everything everything’s beautiful thank you so much💜🦋💜 Such beautiful pieces of jewelry I love them! Fantastic seller! tysm for these brilliant pieces! i can’t believe the prices i won them for 😍 fastest shipping ever too! Perfect for the youngest daughter birthstone jewelry Christmas box Fantastic items. Fast shipping. The J.Crew is perfection! Her show was the first whatnot show I attended and I have tried to attended every show since. What a great seller, she is so kind and thoughtful to others. Her shows are fun like a night out with the girls. Thank you so much! I highly suggest you give this show a chance✨✨ Great show! Great Service!