Reviews (232)Fast shipping and great packaging! Thank you again! 😊 Love my items!!!! The rose flower hearts are so beautiful 😍 y'all they are custom made by hand, she had them made!!! Go get some!! I can't wait to use her flowers and have them for my personal diy collection 🤩😁 and orange metal spacers?!!!! as a seller myself those are HARD TO FIND!!! BEAUTIFUL FINDS. I'll be back for more soon! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL items!!! I can't say it enough, she has a very high quality selection! All the thangs! Flatback flowers, spacers, 3D tons of beads. If you're looking for something shoot her a message and she'll take care of you! Fast shipping too which is always a plus 😁 I spent almost $100 on this order of beautiful products, but they came reaking of cigarette smoke. I could smell it before I opened the box. I did message the seller, who confirmed the shipping materials were exposed to smoke, but not the items. The items set in the boxes long enough to absorb the smell. It’s unfortunate, I won’t be back for more items, but it was not disclosed and no one expects packages to smell like cigarettes. She did apologize and offer to purchase me some dryer pads to help with the smell. Love my spacers - thank you for the packaging . Enjoy watching your live !! Great seller, fast ship, great value! I love hanging out in TheGuzette's lives. She's fun to kick it with. I ordered some Flatback flowers for my own use and adore them! They're absolutely gorgeous 😍 seeing them in person is so much better! She always has high quality charms, beads, accessories and much more!!! I look forward to seeing what else she has! Everything is amazing! A+++++++++ 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🥰
Thanks so much and thanks for the rare orange spacers!! 😁 Loved all my goodies. thanks so much. These beads are stunning!! Great prices and greater seller 🌟 Beautiful beads!! I love them all! Thanks so much! Nice beads. Just what I needed! love my order! flowers are stunning ty! 💜 Love my beads so beautiful ty 🫶🏻💕 They are more beautiful in person 🤍 Loved the show! Very cool beads. Thanks Very nice . Package was secure Everything arrived complete and intact. I arrived late to the live but I truly enjoyed my purchases. Thank you very cute. love. fast delivery.packed excellent items were of good quality. However, I don't like the smell of smoke & EVERYTHING came with a STRONG smell of cigarette smoke. I did NOT like that, at all!!