Reviews (537)Just received my package 📦 I’m very surprised on how fast shipping was! I was recommended this app and was kinda skeptical at first but now you have a new buyer on board the wigs look great! Thank you!
Fast shipping, I received exactly what I purchased. The host is great and very entertaining. I will keep shopping with this seller. Thank you for my beautiful Wigs🔥❤️😍 Thank you for my beautiful wigs🔥❤️😍 Amazing hair I am so happy thank you so much ❤️❤️🔥🔥thehairplug_officialSeller
Thank you for entrusting us with your hair essentials. Just received it today. So far I am thrilled.thehairplug_officialSeller
We’re happy that you received your order and with the selection of hair. They are beautiful in person, one is softer than expected hopefully it is human as stated when auctioned. Liked my hairthehairplug_officialSeller
❤️❤️❤️❤️ Absolutely Beautiful Lace Front Wig 😍😍😍😍😍thehairplug_officialSeller
❤️❤️❤️❤️ Excellent purchase, as advertised! Tysmthehairplug_officialSeller
Thanks for taking the time out to leave your honest, we appreciate it. A1 💯💯🔥🔥thehairplug_officialSeller
❤️❤️❤️❤️ Terrible customer service. thehairplug_officialSeller
We appreciate you being a part of the platform and we wish best in your future endeavors. We are always here if you decides you would like to purchase again with us. My 7th wig with this seller never had no problems til now they hold my wigs for 4 days then lied and said they had to carrier September 12 then said that Monday was a holiday and I caught them on their lie and they said oh Monday wasn’t no holiday I apologize when the Carrier received it September 15 I contacted them and they said it was nothing they can do about it so I emailed whatnot and the helped me ( take whatnot to help is crazy) I’m glad they came in time for my birthday September 19 this Saturday this seller customer service is BS and they don’t care less they like you I watch the show and see how they treat certain people. Will not be buying from them again 👎🏽 I can spend my money else where 🫠✌🏽thehairplug_officialSeller
On Sept. 14, You contacted us regarding orders for Sept. 11 and 12, stating the packages were not moving. We explained that our shipments are being sent via Ground service and that the expected turnaround is approx 5–7 business days. We initially referenced a holiday when explaining the timing, which was a mistake on our part, and we corrected that information. We also asked you to allow additional time for the carrier to process and update the tracking.
On Sept. 16, you informed us that the order had begun moving and that Whatnot Support had assisted you. We were transparent to you. Thank you for my beautiful wigs🔥 Stunningly Beautiful Lace Front Wig 😍thehairplug_officialSeller
❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love the wigthehairplug_officialSeller
Thanks for sharing your feedback on your purchase, we appreciate it. first time purchasing from these guys I am happy with purchase. thank youthehairplug_officialSeller
We’re delighted to know you’re happy with your purchase. Wigs are amazing. I dont review until, I bleach and condition. All four wigs AMAZING! TYthehairplug_officialSeller
We appreciate you taking the time out to leave your honest review about your purchase. Thanks for trusting us on your hair beauty. Always on point! My favorite wig supplier ❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗😘😘 SPENT a little OVER $ 290 but it was well worth it shop now girlies.....