Reviews (1,724)MY FAVORITE TWO PIECE LOUNGE SET EVER!!! Y’all do NOT miss out on these amazing pieces! They don’t break the bank!! Unless you have an addiction like me 🤣 it’s so worth it though!! Best duo and best clothes!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ You are truly phenomenal. Hit it way out of the park this time. Love you guys so much. 1 one of the softest sweaters I have ever felt
3 this sweater is phenomenal. You cannot find a beautiful sweater like this that has a full zip and I love it. 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 8 LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress. This one actually fits me really good. It’s been hard for me to find the dresses because of my PTP.
6 & 7 I think it’s pretty obvious that I love these. I bought both colors. 18 The green colors are awesome together buttery soft ❤️
23 Love the shorter cuff ends on sleeve
35 These colors are a beautiful combination & sleeve length is perfect
38 Of course the cheetah 🐆
13 ✌🏻sweatshirt fits great
2 These plaid colors are beautiful!!!
This whole package just made me smile!!! Everything fits so wonderful!!!
Thank You!!
5 & 6 I love the fabric of these. But what I love the most is the sleeve length. It hits just right for me. With me being petite size it’s hard to find a good sleeve length and these are perfect.
8 This has beautiful colors. And I love the bottom hem
Thank You!! Absolutely love this rust colored top. It is so fun and can’t wait to wear it. The rest of my order is in good order and fast shipping. Love the tops! They’re so soft. Fast shipping. The tops are great and comfortable fit. Fast shipping. Love the Jean jacket. Good quality, price, and fast shipping. Love the sweaters, they’re so soft and good quality. Fast shipping. Love the Nikibikis!! Great quality. Fast shipping. First time buying - great deals! love both shackets 💕 Super fast shipping - thank you! I'll be back 😊 Prompt shipping and excellent Merchandise as usual. These women are great! Absolutely love the Venti pants!! They look and feel so good on. The sweater is so soft and the top is stylish, good quality and looking forward to wearing all. Thanks! Love the pant set and all the Nikibikis. Great quality and fast shipping. Top notch quality always! Ships fast. Omg those pants are amazing!! I love the top as well. You never disappoint. Thank you so much ladies!! 🍒😊 I love my leopard Niki Biki! Thank you ladies!! 🍒😊 Omg the venti6 pants are AMAZING!!! Thank you ladies for bringing us such wonderful merchandise! I absolutely love them!