Reviews (69)Loved everything. Thank you!
Love my new vuori joggers! Thank you for my new favorite pair 💙😍 Everything was perfect!!! Thank you! Seller is so sweet ❤️ Great quality, fast shipping! Thank you! everything was good condition satified Thank you for all my items! I appreciate it! Great show! Purchase was great! Fit well Such a sweet and amazing seller! Thank you 😊 SO SO HAPPY I FOUND YOUR PAGE FROM A RAID!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ love all my goodies!! Thank you!! So, so happy I came across Abbie and her show. She is literally the sweetest and has BANGERS! I’d give her a 10 stars if I could. Thanks girl! I love everything ❤️ such great items amazing show great seller Loved my items! Thank you 🤍 Love everything! Thank you so much! Super fast shipping!! I love everything l- thank you so much!!🌸💕💜 Absolutely love my Lulu scuba! Awesome seller with fast shipping! Loved everything and for great prices! I’ll be back for more in future shows thanks again! ♥️ Everything was so great! They took requests during the show and were so much fun to watch. ❤️❤️ thank you again for the great deals