Reviews (60)Thank you for another great order! I always enjoy your shows! AWESOME SELLER!!!! AWESOME HOST!!! AWESOME ITEMS!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! Look forward to buying from again in the future! always cool stuff, always a fun host! thanks 🤗 I love my items! So nostalgic! Thank you, Heronald 🥰 Love this seller! They pay close attention to detail when packing fragile items! Will buy from here again! Beautiful hat pin 📌. Received it today. Quick shipping Great seller! Lots of great items, awesome prices and fast shipping. Thank you so much for the great vintage stuff! ♥️ I love these books!!! Ty!!! Love this seller! Don’t skip this shop!! Ahhhmazing seller! Justin has unique finds and one of a kind items in all his shows! Shipped fast and packaged with care- super happy with everything! 🪺💙 thank you for the givvy 💚 Excellent finds! Thank you! 5*****'s Amazing!! Don’t skip this shop!!! Great seller excellent packing!! Love my items! I already put flowers in my container and I love it! Shipped quickly too! Beautiful picture. Fast shipping. Arrived packaged well and safe. AWESOME!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY NEW TO ME VINTAGE BOOKS! these are incredible. thank you so much for my animal card too! it's adorable. highly recommend! Love my book it is absolutely amazing. Packed well and shipped fast. Great seller! Great new seller. Lives are fun and he has some very unique pieces. Thank you Beautiful!! Well packaged, and what a sweet giveaway!! Thank you!!