Reviews (970)Thanks for the givy! Great seller with super fun shows! Thank you so much ! I love them! Thank you for your amazing message! I received it at a point in my life that I really need it!
God bless you! Thank you again!thehighlandcollectiveSeller
Aww that makes me happy! I appreciate you!! I’m so glad that you were in the show! Meant to be 🖤 Amazing seller! Beautiful items! Great packaging! 10/10 Love it all! Thank you so much! 💚🦊 This is the prettiest duck I’ve seen. Thank you so much. The sweetest little antique marbeled books!!thank you. I love them. Can't wait to use my shop credit!❤️🙌 Thank you so much! Arrived quickly & packaged well! 💕 Perfect for my clock addiction. Collection. Whatever 🤣😂🙌🏻🫶🏻 packaged perfectly and shipped quickly. Thank you 🩷 Well packed. Shipped quickly. Highly recommend. I love this picture. It is exactly what was shown on the screen. I am very happy with my purchase. It has already been added to my gallery wall. Arrived perfectly! Thank you again! Always fabulous finds and such a fun show ✨✨✨ Love the legs on these!! Thank you!! Nice pieces! Packed great and shipped fast! Thank you 😊 ❤️ Love this vendor. She’s a very humble seller that lovessss her items she brings to us Beautiful! Lovely! Thank you! ♥️ So excited to receive this package! Perfectly packed and just filled with the cutest items!! I love watching Tanya’s shows - the more slurping and singing the better! Thank you! thehighlandcollectiveSeller
Thank you so much for your kind words! I appreciate your support 🖤 Absolutely stunning painting and packed very well. Thank you!thehighlandcollectiveSeller
Thank you!! 🖤 I have wanted one for so long and I’m so glad I got it from my favorite person!! Absolutely beautiful. Fun show and great packing!!thehighlandcollectiveSeller
🥹🖤 I’m so glad you got it!!! You’re the sweetest!! 😚 Absolutely beautiful plate! Thank you so much! 💚🦊thehighlandcollectiveSeller
Thank you!!